A document containing a full summary of the findings is available here; a few of the noteworthy results are as follows:
– Most respondents described themselves as healthy individuals; 95 percent said they exercised and 78 percent cited healthy eating habits.
– Nearly 70 percent of the respondents who had been treated with Botox also opted for dermal filler treatment, with Juvederm being most popular.
– Among the respondents, the typical patient is “a married, working mother between 41-55 years of age with a household income of under $100,000.”
– 66 percent of the respondents said they received Botox treatment 2-3 times per year.
– 72 percent of the respondents chose Botox to treat glabellar lines – the vertical lines that appear between your eyebrows.
– 63 percent of the respondents chose dermal fillers to treat facial wrinkles and folds, mostly the nasolabial folds or ‘smile lines’ that travel from the nose to each side of the mouth.
– 87 percent reported that they discussed their wrinkle treatments with others, and 70 percent said they received support from the people they told.